Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

[SOLUCIONADO] me doy de baja

RESUELTAS
chupichul
Nuevo alumno

[SOLUCIONADO] me doy de baja

Some confusion about changing from Jazztel to another company and then receiving a factura for the whole month.   I have seen another post here which says it is company policy to bill until the end of the month, depends on your billing cycle.  OK  I will pay this bill and then no more thank you.

I just spoke to somebody in customer service by telephone and explained the problem but the call ended abruptly and I wasn't sure if she understood. 

I am not with Jazztel any more and I don't want any more bills.

If somebody can reply to confirm this is the case.     Muchas gracias.

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Comunidad2376
Graduado

Re: me doy de baja

You should first verify that the

The number of landlines assigned to your new company is the same as the one you had at Jazztel.

It could be the case that you will be assigned a new number different from the one you had in Jazztel and this would mean that you have been registered new , and not a portability, and therefore you would actually have two contracts in two companies with different lines.

If this is the case, you should request the cancellation of your line at Jazztel 1565 to prevent it from continuing to generate charges

Regards

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 RESPUESTA 1
Comunidad2376
Graduado

Re: me doy de baja

You should first verify that the

The number of landlines assigned to your new company is the same as the one you had at Jazztel.

It could be the case that you will be assigned a new number different from the one you had in Jazztel and this would mean that you have been registered new , and not a portability, and therefore you would actually have two contracts in two companies with different lines.

If this is the case, you should request the cancellation of your line at Jazztel 1565 to prevent it from continuing to generate charges

Regards

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado